After another big year, the CSER STEM PL Team would like to wish you a happy and relaxing break over the festive season.
Thanks to everyone who attended a workshop or webinar, enrolled in a MOOC or borrowed from the CSER Lending Library! We love working with you and collectively building our knowledge and skills together.
This year in addition to working with teachers across the country we have been fortunate to collaborate with many wonderful organisations including AustCyber, Google Australia, Education Services Australia, the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Mathematics Alliance (ATSIMA), Careers with STEM, the Australian Academy of Sciences and many more.
Throughout 2021, the CSER STEM PL team were delighted to be able to run workshops and webinars on a range of topics for educators including:
- for students & teachers at the Aboriginal Student STEM Congress - a design challenge to create fishing traps in VR using Tiltbrush;
- the fundamentals of cyber safety;
- introducing Virtual Reality in the Classroom;
- strategies for inclusive learning;
- the many possibilities of integrating Augmented Reality and Artificial Intelligence across the curriculum.
Next year we have a series of new events planned, kicking off with a school holiday virtual workshop on 18th January, 'An Intro to Creating VR & AR Content in CoSpaces' which aligns with the launch of our two new CoSpaces themed library kits.
We would like to acknowledge the support of the Australian Government Department of Education, Skills and Employment.
We wish you a very happy Christmas!
From the CSER STEM PL Team