Professional Learning Opportunities
We have three exciting Professional Learning opportunities to share:
Classroom Strategies for Inclusive Learning Environments - webinar
- 13th September at 4:30 pm - 5:30 pm AEST including Q & A session
- Hosted by She Maps
- Presenters Leanne Robertson, ESA Program Director, Dr Rebecca Vivian, Senior Research CSER STEM PL, will guide you through research findings about STEM engagement, particularly for girls and young women, highlight the 7 principles for inclusive STEM education and share practical strategies for improving outcomes for girls in STEM.
- Register for free via: https://bit.ly/STEMinarInclusiveEd
Cyber Security Education and Awareness for Teachers - Interactive webinar
- 20th September at 8:30 am-12:30 pm ACST
- Hosted by the South Australia Cyber Security Innovation Node in collaboration with CSER STEM PL Team at the University of Adelaide
- Presenters Dr Rebecca Vivian, Toni Falusi and Celia Coffa will create a welcoming atmosphere to build your knowledge and confidence in this critical area enabling you to support student knowledge and identify potential student career pathways
- Register for free via https://bit.ly/CyberPL
VR in Schools - What is Possible?
- Wednesday 27th October at 3:30 pm - 4:30pm ACST
- Hosted by CSER STEM PL team
- Presenters Dr Rebecca Vivian and guests Melissa O'Loughlin and Jason Puttnins from Gleeson College in South Australia will showcase their ideas on how to make the most of a Virtual Reality kit across the curriculum.
- Register for free via: https://bit.ly/VRinSchoolsWebinar