Happy holidays from the CSER team!
On behalf of the CSER Digital Technologies Education team, we’d like to wish our wonderful community of educators and partners a safe and happy holiday season. To wrap up the year, we would like to share some 2018 program highlights with you all!
- Project Officers worked face-to-face with over 6,000 teachers, around 2,000 schools and delivered over 400 events across Australia in remote, regional and metropolitan areas.
- We hit an exciting milestone during the year – engaging over 30,000 teachers across our entire program!
- We farewelled our fantastic WA Project Officer, Steven Payne, and welcomed enthusiastic Robin McKean to the role!
- Partnering with The Smith Family, we provided PD teachers to facilitate student projects for the ICT Explorers Challenge.
- New robotics and digital technologies equipment joined the Lending Library, with Dash and Dot, BlueBot and Micro:Bits being added to the list.
- CSER ran workshops at a host of conferences, such as EduTech, ACCE, Education in Games Summit, TechPalooza, Tech in the Tropics, and more!
- We co-hosted two webinars and co-ran a workshop with our friends at the Digital Technologies Hub.
- Lauren Stanhope reached the most Northerly School in the Torres Strait Islands.
- Celia and Toni covered a lot of ground across regional and remote Victoria on a road trip!
- Our F-6 Foundations community reached a milestone of over 12,000 sustained members in November.
- Our program turned 4 in March this year.
We have thoroughly enjoyed working with you all in 2018 and look forward to seeing you and working with you in 2019!